Welcome to my-crudwell.org, the official community website for Crudwell Village, Wiltshire.
Email us at : Please switch on JavaScript to see our email address

From 5th May patients will be able to ring in to the Primary Care Centre from 8.00 am Monday to Friday.  The decision to extend the telephone opening time in the morning was made in response to patient feedback; many felt that this earlier time would be more convenient to patients and parents, who may well be travelling to work or getting ready for school. Opening up the lines at this time also brings the telephone access more in line with door opening times.

The surgery will continue to offer additional ‘early morning’ appointments two days a week (as shown below) and a weekly Saturday morning surgery.  These “Extended Hours” times are for non-emergency booked appointments only.

Emergency problems in normal hours (8.00-18.30) will be assessed and either telephoned, visited or booked into the morning “Duty Nurse” or twice daily “Duty Doctor” surgeries which run Monday to Friday. Outside of these normal weekday hours, the excellent “Medvivo” Out Of Hours Service based in Chippenham will deal with any emergency problems.

Malmesbury Primary Care Centre Opening Hours

DAY Telephone Open  Notes
Mon 8.00 am- 6.30pm 8.00am- 7.00pm
Tue 8.00 am- 6.30pm 8.00am- 7.00pm
Wed 8.00 am- 6.30pm 7.30.am- 7.00pm 7.30-8.00= Extended Hours
Thr 8.00 am- 6.30pm 7.30am- 7.00pm 7.30-8.00= Extended Hours
Fri 8.00 am- 6.30pm 8.00am- 7.00pm  
Sat 8.30am-12.00pm All = Extended Hours

Booking Ahead:

Patients are reminded that 60% of all GP appointments are available up to six weeks in advance, and so are advised to book early if they need to book a routine or review appointment. The remaining 40% are made available on the day of the appointment, to allow for patients wanting to see a GP of their choice more urgently.

Booking On line

Appointments can also be made by booking “on-line”. Please ask at reception or view our website www.malmesburypcc.nhs.uk for details on how to register for the service.


We are seeing an increase in patients not attending for their appointments. If you cannot attend then please inform the surgery so that we can then offer the appointment to someone else and it is not wasted.