Crudwell Parish Council is currently in the process of preparing a Neighbourhood Plan which will be used to formalise a vision for the parish and shape the development and growth of the local area.
We are currently in the process of gathering views and opinions of those who live, work or trade within the parish.
Please use the links on the right to find out more about the Neighbourhood Plan process, our aims and objectives and a set of useful links.
Further information will be published here in due course.
If you require further info, please do get in touch!
(If you are using a mobile phone, those links may be at the very bottom of the page instead, just above the blue ‘Crudwell Photos’ area)
- Neighbourhood Plan January 2021 Update Wed, 6th Jan 2021 - The Neighbourhood Plan Steering Group is pleased to report that the Independent Examiner appointed to consider the draft Neighbourhood Plan has concluded that it meets the basic conditions and has recommended to Wiltshire Council that it can proceed to referendum […]Read full story >
- Tuners Lane meeting, subsequent press report and our response Fri, 14th Aug 2020 - It is of course inevitable that residents will have concerns about housing developments, particularly those which may be near to their own homes. In order to address this issue a socially distanced question and answer session for Tuners Lane residents […]Read full story >
- Crudwell Neighbourhood Plan Important Announcement Mon, 29th Jun 2020 - Wiltshire Council are now carrying out the final public consultation (called Regulation 16) on the Crudwell Neighbourhood Plan. The consultation period will run for eight weeks commencing 29th June until 5pm 24th August. The Neighbourhood Plan document set is available […]Read full story >
- Crudwell Neighbourhood Plan Exhibition, 8th December, 11am-2pm Tue, 4th Dec 2018 - Dear Parishioners, Crudwell Neighbourhood Plan Exhibition, 8th December, 11am-2pm The formal stage of consulting on our Neighbourhood plan (regulation 14) will run from the 8th December until the 1st February 2019. This will be your opportunity to read and feedback […]Read full story >
- Neighbourhood Plan – Breaking News! Wed, 4th Jul 2018 - We are delighted to share with you that after our representations to yesterday’s Wiltshire Council Cabinet Meeting, the Ridgeway Farm Site Allocation has been removed from the Wiltshire Site Housing DPD. Whilst the final plan needs to be approved by […]Read full story >
- Joint Exhibition Update Thu, 17th May 2018 - Many thanks to those who attended the Joint Focus Group Exhibition last Saturday – around 70 in total. We were very encouraged by the level of interest shown. There was a real buzz of enthusiasm and involvement as people sought […]Read full story >
- Neighbourhood Plan – Joint Focus Group Exhibition, Materials Now Online! Tue, 15th May 2018 - First of all, thank you to everyone who attended the Joint Focus Group Exhibition last weekend. We were really pleased with the level of interest shown and we got some really useful feedback that we’re now busily incorporating into the […]Read full story >
- Hunter Page to present at Parish Council monthly meeting tomorrow evening (1st May 2018) Mon, 30th Apr 2018 - Dear Parishioners, Four key representatives from Hunter Page and Edenstone will be attending the Crudwell Parish Council monthly meeting tomorrow evening (Tuesday 1st May) at 7pm in the Village Hall. They will be presenting revised plans for the proposed phase 2 development at Ridgeway […]Read full story >
- Crudwell Neighbourhood Plan – Joint Focus Group Exhibition Sat, 21st Apr 2018 - Saturday 5th May in Crudwell Village Hall from 11.30am to 2.00pm You are invited to drop in for an update on progress with the Neighbourhood Plan and the opportunity to express your views on the impact of future development in our […]Read full story >
- Environmental Survey Sat, 21st Apr 2018 - Dear fellow Parishioners, Your view about future development of our area is really important. We’d be grateful if you could spend 10 minutes or so filling out this Survey which seeks your opinion on Environment related issues, by filling out the survey below. Please submit your survey response […]Read full story >
- Broadband Survey Fri, 30th Mar 2018 - Please spend a couple of minutes filling in this survey to help us work with ISPs to improve broadband provision in the Parish. Create your own user feedback surveyRead full story >
- Why the need to “Call for Sites” Wed, 14th Feb 2018 - Dear Parishioners, We have been asked to provide some clarification regarding the need to “Call for Sites“. You’ll already be aware that a neighbourhood plan enables the local community to make its own decisions about whether, how and where Crudwell […]Read full story >
- Shaping the future of our community Tue, 30th Jan 2018 - Shaping the future of our community Dear Parishioners, Thank you to all those who completed the Comments Cards delivered to all households and businesses in Crudwell parish in November. The level of response – more than 120 cards received – […]Read full story >
- Your Parish Needs You! Tue, 12th Dec 2017 - Caring for Crudwell Parish Dear Parishioners, YOUR PARISH NEEDS YOU! As you will all be aware, the Parish Council (PC) together with the Neighbourhood Plan (NP) Steering Committee (SC) are facilitating the production of a NP for Crudwell Parish. Once adopted […]Read full story >